Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh I Think I Had Another Targasm

Department: Home


I am having a Targasm (again). Maybe I should submit that word to the Urban Dictionary? Definition: tiny orgasm you experience when something at Target hits you in your special place. Oh wait, frick- someone already did that. Probably after I first used the word on the blog in 2005 but hey- it's all good.

This is my new crush. I must run out to all Target stores (because I feel like maybe it is in select ones?) and purchase. Tout Suite!



The new collection of home accents by John Derian has it's hits and misses but this one tickles my special place. It may be cute on my giant master bath counter to hold hair brushes and stuff or... I could use it in the family room. Oh there are so many options!





9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home