Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Whim-sical

Department: Whim by Cynthia Rowley

Have you seen all the adorable products in the Whim by Cynthia Rowley line? In my Target of choice, there is an entire section -- at least two aisles -- next to the patio items full of fun little summer bits and pieces that are surprisingly affordable considering they have a designer like Rowley attached to them.

The stores have boatloads more stuff -- for kids, for dining and entertaining, etc. -- but here are some highlights from what's available/featured on Target.com:

30-can cooler for just $19.99 -- other colors/patterns available
Set of two-beach umbrellas for $29.98

Acrylic wine glasses - set of 8 for $16.99 (martini and margarita glasses available, too)

Aluminum frame summer tote/picnic basket for $9.99

I could seriously go on and on with this post. More acrylic glasses and melamine diningware and serving pieces. Kids furniture. Picnic blankets. Beverage buckets. Playground balls, bowling set and other toys. You can search Target.com for "Whim by Cynthia Rowley" or go see for yourself in the store. If we weren't moving in less than two weeks, I'd already own half of this stuff. I just hope it's still there after we get settled into our new house!

*******************************************

Visit CDJ at her personal blog, for more Charming and Delightfulness





13 Comments:


  • I absolutely love that picnic basket! I'm going looking on friday which is payday!
    Dee


    By Blogger Dee, on Wednesday, May 07, 2008  



  • love that picnic basket! i have one of the ones from Garnet Hill but $9.99? that is awesome. i think i need more!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Wednesday, May 07, 2008  



  • Thanks for the heads up on these Whim-sical items. I have been searching for a beach umbrella and now I know where I can go.


    By Blogger Asya Robinson, on Wednesday, May 07, 2008  



  • Snap up all the "whim" you can before it's gone. I heard that the Whim line is only in stores until June 14....yipes!


    By Blogger Target Addict, on Thursday, May 08, 2008  



  • Just had to say that this is my new favorite blog! I am definitely a Target addict! (And I picked up that striped cooler yesterday, it's adorable!)
    http://lolablog.lolageek.com


    By Blogger Lola, on Thursday, May 08, 2008  



  • Any chance of getting the RSS feeds in full? I use Google Reader and all the RSS feed gives me is a title.

    thanks


    By Blogger melanemac, on Monday, May 26, 2008  



  • Very cool things - one of my husbands friends recently commented that he wished his wife spent as much time with him as she does at Target. He wants to develop a Target cologne for men so he can smell just like Target and have the same affect. Too funny!


    By Blogger poodlesue, on Monday, June 02, 2008  



  • My husband says we don't just shop at Target - my 2 daughters and I pay rent!

    Love your blog and I'm with you on the fresh flowers. Our Target doesn't have them although one of the Super Targets I went to had them and they were Amazing!!!


    By Blogger Jewel Sauls, on Monday, June 16, 2008  



  • The picnic baskets are long gone, and so are you. Come baaaaack! We miss you.


    By Blogger Less Bark. More Wag., on Wednesday, June 18, 2008  



  • Yes, come back!!!


    By Blogger Tiffany, on Friday, June 20, 2008  



  • i too am a salve to target :)

    and love. love. your blog!!

    btw - my target is currently carrying all the whim stuff for 75% off!! i had two carts full when i left!!


    By Blogger amanda, on Friday, June 20, 2008  



  • i have a tote similar to the one in your post, but i got mine from sur la table and paid a lot more! great price at target, i should pick on up to keep in the back of my car! i am sure you all know this - they are great for using at the farmers market! fun! fun! fun!


    By Blogger preppy little dress AKA "PLD", on Tuesday, August 19, 2008  



  • WANT on that tote. I am a tote freak. I can't believe it's only ten bucks. I wish i'd seen this post when they still had these things. Boo. :(


    By Blogger JillyFlorio, on Saturday, December 19, 2009  


Post a Comment

<< Home