Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Best. T-shirt. Ever.

Department: One in every color

Working from home, my wardrobe leans toward the very, very casual. But I've had a hard time finding comfortable, well-fitting, muffin-top hiding t-shirts. I have several OK ones from Target, but I always have to buy them a size or two bigger than I normally wear or resort to pricier, supposedly higher-quality tees from places like J. Jill. Until I stumbled upon this little beauty, which a couple weeks ago.

The Merona Slub Tee is seriously one of the best t-shirts I've ever owned. It's got a unique texture, which makes it different than your average tee, plus a great length. Mine hit me right below the hips, which is perfect if you ask me. Not long enough to be a tunic and not so short that it's going to ride up and expose the pooch. The cut is very flattering and the non-white colors are somewhere between tissue- and knit-weight, making it perfect for hot summer days. The white feels a little thinner than the others, but certainly not see-through.

Two weeks ago, it was in the Sunday circular for $7 and stayed on sale through at least part of the following week because I purchased two -- one white and one black -- the first week and went back early the following week and got two more -- another black and that purply color above -- still for only $7. Regular price they are only $9.99.

I'm not sure what a slub is exactly, but I like their t-shirts!





13 Comments:


  • hmm...thanks for the tip. i have a number of target ts...i do like the ones with the double layer front because they lay so nicely. i sometimes wish the back were double-layer too:-)


    By Blogger Phyllis Sommer, on Thursday, July 24, 2008  



  • Hey you should give some of the T-Shirts at www.teetshirts.com a try!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Friday, July 25, 2008  



  • Agreed! I have four of these beauties.


    By Blogger Courtney, on Saturday, July 26, 2008  



  • heading down there today, I'm in need of some tshirts , my old ones are worn or stained


    By Blogger Dee, on Tuesday, July 29, 2008  



  • I stopped in at Target yesterday and bought two of the tee's one in black and one in brown. I wanted a purple one BUT there was none in my size, so I settled on the black and brown. I like this site, I can sort of check here before making a trip to Target


    By Blogger Dee, on Thursday, July 31, 2008  



  • Maybe a "slub" is those of use work at homes who just wear tees all the time! LOL! Anyway- can't wait to check out these tees in person.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Thursday, July 31, 2008  



  • I have about 4 of them also- luv them


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, August 02, 2008  



  • Target is cool yet there are othe rt places to save big check out
    http://www.buyrefurbtoday.com
    They have it all.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, September 07, 2008  



  • I love wearing t-shirts everyday. It is cool and very comfortable to use. I have tried to wear these Merona Slub Shirt ones, and I really like it because of its softness. I want to buy different colors of it. But, I always make it to a point to do some comparison shopping before I ever purchase anything to save. If price is concern for anyone else, they may want to try http://www.comparisonshop.com/top10.aspx?q=merona%20slub%20tee at ComparisonShop.com.


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, September 16, 2008  



  • They are the best! I've been trying to buy one a week, so now I have 4. 3 black, and 1 purple (cause they were out of black).


    By Blogger Stephanie M, on Wednesday, October 01, 2008  



  • Great web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days.I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!
    buy t shirts online


    By Blogger Gold Deeds Clothing, on Friday, November 18, 2016  



  • T-shirts often have custom printed messages for specific holidays. Getting round neck t shirt for girls can be a perplexing task if you've never done it before. So shop your best t shirts with us now.


    By Blogger Unknown, on Monday, August 27, 2018  



  • Shop t-shirts online for a party, college wear, casual outing or a first date, there are fashionable cool t-shirts, Graphics T-Shirts Online India, Cool T-Shirts Online at affordable prices with Poofed & Free shipping. Refer & win Rs 50!Offers regular fit in 100% pure cotton temptations.


    By Blogger Richa, on Saturday, May 11, 2019  


Post a Comment

<< Home