Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Style, Small Price

Department: Why shop anywhere else?

I just got this purse at Target for a mere $24.99. It is really well made and as you can see has a ton of character. The color is called Paprika, which I love, and it's just the kind of not-your-average-run-of-the-mill kind of purse I like to carry. Plus it's big enough to let me carry around stuff for my husband and both of my kids without looking like I'm toting luggage.

Out of curiousity, I went to Bluefly to see how it really ranks on the style-o-meter. And, I'm telling you, I'm even happier with my purchase. Go ahead.. check it out for yourself. Go to Bluefly and search "satchel." Same style, for literally a fraction of the cost!

I bow down before thee! This. Right here. Is why we are all Slaves to Target!!

***************
For more from Jill, please visit her personal blog Charming & Delightful.





7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home