Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Look Out Brooks Brothers!

Department: Fashion Is My Life (to quote my 3 and a 1/2 year old)


I found this while I was supposed to be just buying diapers. Doesn't it always happen that way? You go in for one thing and you come out with a receipt for $112.43!!!!! I actually said that to my mother when I got home and was relaying all of the day's Target finds and she said "oh I know- I wanted to go to Target for just one thing today and I stayed away because you can't get out of there without dropping $100!". This while she is on the phone to me from a HomeGoods so you know- fashion is her life too.

This was the reason I started the blog in the first place- it is a big problem. Hundreds of dollars just escape my possession the minute I walk in those big red inviting doors. I mean they open for me automatically. They PULL me in. What's a girl to do?

So yesterday I found this and I say LOOK OUT Brooks Brothers. I am going to be looking super fine in my Pink button down. I am thinking of a more relaxed look though. Less cowgirl than these photos. I mean seriously Target- when are you going to hire me to style your photo shoots? I actually do this for a living you know! Style stuff that is.



want one? I bet! Merona.





2 Comments:


  • I'm SO glad you're back....Going to Target hasn't been the same without your heads up!


    By Blogger Sarah, on Wednesday, April 16, 2008  



  • I have been looking for YEARS for the perfect white button front shirt. I finally found this one in white at Target. It was like 17 bucks. And it is PERFECT.

    I am so glad I found your site. I'm going to add you to my blogroll right now. Perhaps I can live vicariously now and read your posts instead of dropping 100 bucks at Target practically everyday.


    By Blogger Ilina, on Thursday, June 12, 2008  


Post a Comment

<< Home