Monday, March 24, 2008

Uh, What Happend to the Rest of This Dress?

Department: Clothing


Just wondering what happened to the rest of this dress by Isaac at Target. Um I could never wear it. I think only Cindy Brady could wear this length. Well not any more but you know way back when she was 5 and her ass wasn't hanging out. Issac- women have healthy thighs and butts!!! Give me some more inches on this girlie so I can wear it!



Now this is a dress that I actually just bought:

It is Merona and I like the updated version of the shirt dress. For me (giant boobs) it is tough to wear shirt dresses but I got a size larger in this one, and i love how the bottom doesn't have buttons so you don't pull across your vajajay too. Super cute. I have patent leather yellow flats to go with (not Target oops) All I need is Spring! Note:: in person this dress looks less "nurselike". It also helps not to wear totally queer shoes like the ones on this model. Target- you carry cute shoes- why not have the models wear them? DUH! Email me and I will come out to MN and style your photoshoots for cripes sake.





4 Comments:


  • I haven't seen this super-short Isaac dress yet BUT I have noticed that Target seems to be re-hashing a bunch of previous designs by Isaac Mizrahi. Go check out the eyelet trenchcoat; it's a complete re-do of the one he offered last Spring. And the seeksucker sundress is almost identical to last year's, except for the addition of a cute ribbon at the neckline.


    By Blogger Target Addict, on Monday, March 24, 2008  



  • I'm with ya...Cute dress, bad shoes.

    And as usual, I'm not a fan of Isaac's line. As has been previously noted on this site, it seems that despite his years of designing for women, he has no idea how to dress women... real women at least.


    By Blogger Jill, on Monday, March 24, 2008  



  • This comment has been removed by the author.


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, April 08, 2008  



  • If there photo shoots are actually done in MN then those shoes would be much better than what 90% of people here wear. I moved to MN a year ago, and I know it snows a lot and having the bottom of your pants get wet is really sucky, but deal with it and get some pants that aren't 6 inches too short people. Oh, and stop channeling Michael Jackson, you aren't in the Billy Jean, and I'm tired of seeing people wearing white socks with black pants. Yuck.


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, April 08, 2008  


Post a Comment

<< Home