Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Ruffles + Pure White Goodness

Department: Bath


I want everything to be simple these days and all white. While I am saddened by the news that Rachel Ashwell declared bankruptcy and Shabby Chic will fade away, Simply Shabby Chic will still be available at Target. For the time being. That being said, if you see something you like by the line, buy it. Buy it now.

Recently I needed small towels for our girls bathroom. Regular hand towels are too much for them to handle when drying their little hands. I couldn't remember what these were called but I found them when walking around the bath section. Just so you know- they are called "tip towels" and I found the cutest ones.



Ruffles are my new thing. I want them everywhere and having them in the bathroom of two sweet girls is just perfect. I wish I knew about the matching shower curtain when I bought the more simple Shabby Chic one this past fall. I can't justify buying the matching ruffle one now, but perhaps I should take my own advice from above and buy and it store it for later. Since I have the matching towels now and all.

Next up I need to go to the store and see what this bath mat looks like up close. It's a tight squeeze in the bathroom and I need just the perfect one. I am hopeful!





9 Comments:


  • I love the Shabby Chic line and I'm glad it's going to stick around awhile longer. I've noticed the furniture has been renamed "cottage country" or something similiar.

    Those towels and the bathmat are awesome! I don't think they have them at my Target.


    By Blogger Megan Reilly, on Wednesday, June 10, 2009  



  • LOVE those ruffled towels. Once again you found something I don't need but desperately want!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, June 10, 2009  



  • LOVE the ruffles. I am out of it trendwise & haven't been paying attention to the ruffles lately.

    I wanted to let you know I LOVE your blog! I heard about you reading a book about viral marketing. Your blog is one of the case studies they mention. (They think you are awesome & write about you very favorably.)

    Now I have you on my blogroll. I will let you know when my posts mention Target finds, which this one does -- the cute handled box of 200 flat notecards & envelopes for $9.99 (flats or brights.)


    By Blogger Juliet Grossman, on Thursday, June 11, 2009  



  • Am loving those adorable towels!

    -E


    By Blogger Erin, on Friday, July 17, 2009  



  • love the ruffles..

    http://www.nachtigallundlerche.com


    By Blogger HB, on Tuesday, January 12, 2010  



  • I bet everything you bought is Made in CHINA! Please try to buy American products and help our own economy.


    By Blogger Ruby Sparrow, on Friday, January 15, 2010  



  • I love these ruffly towels too! It's much harder than you'd expect to find good towels too, thats why I love target!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Friday, December 03, 2010  



  • I found this great site that allows you to create FREE FINANCIAL PLANS online wwww.optimize.com


    By Blogger Avi Shiwnandan, on Wednesday, December 21, 2011  



  • Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the Top mobile app development company in Pune. Transparency and client satisfaction are embedded in the company's DNA. From project initiation to completion, the top mobile app development company in Pune keeps clients informed, ensuring a collaborative and seamless development process. Timely delivery and a focus on exceeding expectations make them the trusted choice for businesses seeking a transformative mobile app experience.


    By Blogger Mobile app development company, on Thursday, January 11, 2024  


Post a Comment

<< Home