Friday, May 15, 2009

A Prime Example of Why I Heart Target

Department: The Look for Less


You may wonder where I got my knack for savvy shopping. It is all because of my mother. She and I have been shopping together for a LONG time.

The other day she came over to watch my youngest for the morning and I complimented her on her new white enameled chain link (or braided as they are calling it from Merona's collection) bracelet. She laughed and said "Well I got a coupon in the mail for (enter famous handbag company name here) and went to the mall. I saw a chain link enamel bracelet but it was too expensive- so then I was in Target and saw this and got it". I snapped the photo below with my Blackberry phone immediately as I said "ooh I have to blog about this"




There you have it. Another case of yummy Target delight! Why pay over $100 for a trendy seasonal piece that may break when your granddaughter pulls on it with excitement and glee? If you pay less than $15 (in fact online they have it in b+w for $4.48!) you can just run right out and grab another!





3 Comments:


  • Snazzy! I love Target.


    By Blogger k, on Friday, May 15, 2009  



  • I just ransacked the clearance rack at two Target locations in town. I ended up with a charcoal gray Merona sweater, a heather gray Mossimo blouse, a black Mossimo blouse, a l.o.l vintage gray tee, and a black cover-up for the pool. It came out to just a little under $35 dollars. I love it!!!!


    By Blogger Monica, on Friday, May 15, 2009  



  • Just posted about your cute blog! and used one of your snapshots to highlight it. Hope that was okay! Love this blog, girl!!!


    By Blogger Nancy Hood, on Saturday, May 16, 2009  


Post a Comment

<< Home