Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ahh, organization.

Department: Home


I couldn't WAIT for winter to be over here in upstate NY so that I could get all of our boots and crap out of our laundry room (where we usually put our shoes) and store them until next fall. My goal was to clean it up and find a shoe rack to keep the mess off of the floor. I also wanted something that the 2 little girls could use and get their shoes themselves when it's time to go outside.

I found this chrome rack by OrganizeIT! at Target. It was only $16.99 and very easy to assemble. I hate bothering my husband with getting a drill out and I don't enjoy drilling on my own (or being told that I did a crappy job). So voila! Our cleaned up laundry/mud room. I love it so much I got another one for the front hall closet!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home