Monday, June 08, 2009

Merona, Your Go-To Fashion Label

Department: Women's


It is so great when you find a clothing label that you know will give you a great fit, a boost in confidence, and all at a great price. Heck, if you can grab it and go because the sizing is consistent, that is even better because that is what Target is all about. Grab and go. At least for me since I am always in there with my kids.

Just recently I got an email from a very famous jewelry designer. A mom like me, who has a few extra pounds hanging around. Don't we all? Some of us just don't take the time we should to work out. I know that I have very little "me" time and when I do my first thought is not "elliptical machine".

She had a function to go to and her current closet wasn't producing any results. She went to Target and found this great fresh and crisp white suit by Merona! You can rock this in so many ways and pair it with great shells underneath. With flats, heels, open toe wedges, you name it. Your summer staple, the white suit. Both pieces at less than $40/piece.

Merona is the label that makes the navy and white dress that I recently bought and was so incredibly pleased that the Large fit me perfectly. I used my Strapper to hold my bra straps in and voila- I was ready to go in a great dress that had me covered, but left me feeling confident. I am a firm believer that you can wear whatever you want (even if you are "overweight") as long as it fits you well, and you have proper undergarments on!

So next time you need a great outfit, on a budget, in a pinch. Checkout your Merona section at your local Target.






8 Comments:


  • You are right. I often end up in the Merona section when I need something quick.


    By Blogger Melissa, on Monday, June 08, 2009  



  • I love the Merona line. I started documenting my outfits recently, and out of 27 outfits so far, 16 of them include at least one piece from Merona!


    By Blogger Lola, on Tuesday, June 09, 2009  



  • Merona is a lifesaver - I find a lot of my work clothing there because it's affordable and fits so well. I've had some misses, but overall I find it stylish and affordable. And I've been eying that white suit!


    By Blogger Saretta , on Tuesday, June 16, 2009  



  • I'm so glad I found your blog! I need clothing help BADLY!!!

    I love Target, but I've found their selection to be sort of hit-and-miss. Maybe trying a little too hard to be trendy, so some of us who aren't comfortable baring lots of skin don't bit.

    Ironically, my name is Rona, so I've always joked that the Merona brand is "ME ... RONA"!!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, July 28, 2009  



  • I love Merona. It's nice for work clothes. I always rely on Target for awesome new fashion.


    By Blogger Nancy, on Friday, December 11, 2009  



  • i really like outfits by merona line. i am wearing many brands but merona is the best


    By Blogger Unknown, on Sunday, October 16, 2011  



  • I won't be too original if I say, that I like Merona, but it's just like that...


    By Blogger Shopping Agent, on Tuesday, October 29, 2013  



  • Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the Top mobile app development company in Pune. Transparency and client satisfaction are embedded in the company's DNA. From project initiation to completion, the top mobile app development company in Pune keeps clients informed, ensuring a collaborative and seamless development process. Timely delivery and a focus on exceeding expectations make them the trusted choice for businesses seeking a transformative mobile app experience.


    By Blogger Mobile app development company, on Thursday, January 11, 2024  


Post a Comment

<< Home