Monday, July 16, 2007

Dum Dum Da Dumb

Department: Bridal




Now you all know how I feel most of the time about Isaac's fit/design etc at Target. As I have stated before he may benefit from seeing a woman naked so that he can understand that we all aren't stick thin fit models.

So that being said what do we think of his new BRIDAL COLLECTION? Has anyone tried it? Does it fit? Is it even more devestating to try it on when you are already a nervous, sensitive, self concious bride? It's devestating enough for me to try on a pair of Isaac shoes at Target as those aren't a true fit either.

I think the designs are lovely but I am interested to hear more. I am already hitched and I just think it would make hubby nervous if I went and tried on dresses for research. Plus I am knocked up so it's just not a pretty thought.

Overall the idea of ordering dresses online that 1. you can't try on, 2. from a brand that you know is inexpensive but 3. from a designer that usually isn't true to size is a Dum Dum Da DUMB idea. My prediction is that this will not last more than one or two seasons. The price is right for a fun backyard wedding if you are a stick and you plan to drink it up big time and not fret if you spill (or barf) your open bar all over yourself so with that being said maybe I will rethink this whole thing. Maybe I am just jealous that my designer gown cost over $1500 and it's in a box in my closet and I didn't drink or eat the entire day because I was scared to ruin it.....

Labels:





4 Comments:


  • If I didn't already have my "ball and chain" I think I might have considered this. Bought a dress two sizes too big. Then paid a seamstress to fit it. All just so I could say I wore an Issac. Sad, I know.


    By Blogger Mom2Amara, on Monday, July 16, 2007  



  • I can't speak of Issac's bridal dresses, but his party dresses tend to run smaller than some of his line.

    I like his party designs, but I really wish he would do a petite version of some of his clothing.

    I almost always end up having to have my Issac designs altered.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, July 21, 2007  



  • I have yet to find anything I really liked in the Isaac line at target.
    And WTF is up with the shoes? They are made for barbie feet!


    By Blogger Andie, on Wednesday, August 01, 2007  



  • Can I just say I'm so glad to hear other people say his shoes don't fit! I thought I was just some mess who couldn't wear his shoes. It's too bad, too, 'cause some of them really are cute. But they're cut weird and they're totally not comfy.


    By Blogger Jools, on Friday, September 21, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home