Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wrap Me Up

Department: See Spot Save


Yesterday I violated my debit card at my beloved once again. This time I hit $118. It feels good though as I got a lot accomplished. I did give in and purchase the black 'leather' flats like the ones below because I am embracing my inner Audrey Hepburn. I also bought quite a lot of wrapping paper type things.

In the See Spot Save (formerly the $1 spot) I accomplished my goal of purchasing small gift boxes to stuff with treats for teachers, post office workers etc. I then hit the Xmas aisles for wrapping paper, bows and tape, scotch to be exact.

I am offically festive as I also puchased a fake evergreen garland to adorn my bannister and some ornaments to hang on it and a bow. I really adore the Xmas ornament, decor section at Target!

I would post photos but I don't see any of my wrapping paper or boxes online. Once again Target.com you make this blog hard as far as "eye candy". I would love to show more photos to jazz up the posts.





4 Comments:


  • I looove the wrapping paper from the $1 spot - it's a good quality, the roll is pretty big and the best part is it's the PERFECT size for wrapping gifts and not having lots of excess scraps!! I'm going to go back today and see if they have more!


    By Blogger Lisa Riley, on Wednesday, December 20, 2006  



  • How did I not know this blog existed? I could live at Target. There is nothing you need to survive that you can't get at Target. I did 80% of my Christmas shopping there, including cards, bows, wrapping paper, gift cards, etc. I'm planning a trip tonight with a couple of my gift cards and I have a list but I'm sure I'll get more than I should.


    By Blogger N., on Thursday, December 28, 2006  



  • I am so glad to know that I am not alone in my addiction to the red Dot! I could't live without it! I've got to buy stock soon!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, December 29, 2006  



  • Oh Yeah- I'm adding you to my Sweety list!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, December 29, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home