Saturday, April 01, 2006

Isaac - You're Killin' Me!

Department: Isaac needs to get laid- by a woman and take her measurements!


Ok, Isaac Mizrahi is amazing. Love him, but seriously he needs to get better at women's measurements. First it was the shoes and I was willing to let it slide (pardon the pun) because I feel like shoes must be hard to design to fit all women, but I recently tried some of the HOT looking Isaac swim suits and HONEY PUHLEASE he needs to feel a woman's breast and take some measurements. Awful, awful. I wonder some times if there is a landfill of Isaac clothing out there filled to the brim of all of his great design ideas because no one could wear them? Sad.

Ok rant done. love you Isaac, running to the TV to see if your show is on.

Watch Isaac on the Style Network! Just try on his clothes/shoes before you buy.





8 Comments:


  • didnt he already DO that with Scarlett J. on the red carpet just recently?? lol!

    maybe thats the problem...he was using her as a guide for the rest of us...


    By Blogger krysten, on Sunday, April 02, 2006  



  • Ahhh!! I fit into none of his Target clothes. None! Are the sizes meant to be in the juniors section?


    By Blogger portuguesa nova, on Sunday, April 02, 2006  



  • Hmm. I'm a size 12 and think all of Isaac's clothes fit really nicely. I mean, shirts for once don't gape between buttonholes and skirts are neither too big nor too small. My only complaint is that the pants don't come in "short" sizes. Ain't nobody that tall.

    Then again, I haven't even bothered looking at swimsuits. I gave up on those sometime around sixth grade.


    By Blogger The Bat, on Sunday, April 02, 2006  



  • I'm a crazy about Isaac's clothes but they don't fit me.
    I'm petite (it's all in the genes, folks. My mom was smaller than me!) and the smallest Isaac size is huge on me. I love his clothes but sizing is way off.


    By Blogger loveless, on Monday, April 03, 2006  



  • I think you have to be "just right" to wear his stuff. I am 6 feet tall and the pants aren't long enough for me. The sleeves are usually to short also.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Monday, April 03, 2006  



  • LMAO!! it does look like a bra.

    hes a designer, sizes are always made smaller *puke* because of all those skinny bitches err i mean famous women.


    By Blogger Misti, on Wednesday, April 05, 2006  



  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


    By Blogger One Talent, on Wednesday, April 05, 2006  



  • "...he needs to feel a woman's breast and take some measurements." Issac DID feel a woman's breast, honey, and it was Scarlett Johannson's at the Oscars.


    By Blogger One Talent, on Wednesday, April 05, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home