Sunday, July 15, 2007

no GO for me

Department: GO: Libertine
I went about my Sunday morning routine today. Make coffee. Check.

Grab the Sunday paper. Check.

Stake out a spot on my deck. Check.

Go straight for Target circular. Hmmm. No circular?

So to get my red box fix, I went online and saw that the GO: Libertine line is now out.

While many of the outfits looked a bit young for my old more mature tastes, there were a few that looked fab. There's a little bit for everyone -- urban chic, coastal, goth.

That was, until I enlarged the photos.

I LOVE this look.

...until I saw that there are 'nautical' skulls next to the embroidered whales.

The same went with this outfit and this one.


I like this one but on my 5 foot 4 inch frame, I think I'd be drowning in it.

Looks like I'll be going past this GO designer. What do you all think?

Labels: ,





5 Comments:


  • I heard somewhere that they were doing away with circulars and would only have the electronic circulars now.


    By Blogger Stephanie, on Sunday, July 15, 2007  



  • I got a circular this week but haven't really looked through it yet. I love to linger through it all week long.


    By Blogger Heather, on Monday, July 16, 2007  



  • Thankfully, I'm still getting a circular!

    I can definitely live without the "nautical skulls."


    By Blogger Maude Lynn, on Monday, July 16, 2007  



  • This line does nothing for me. Way too trendy, but not in a good way. What's with the skulls? I think we may be in another bad clothes period. Not just Target, but everywhere.


    By Blogger sls642, on Monday, July 16, 2007  



  • Am I the only one who adores this line? I am 35, mom of 3, and bought the pink preppy argyle/skull vest, and adore it. I also bought the tan bermuda shorts with the red whales and skulls, and seriously, get tons of compliments whenever I wear them, once people see what they are. Adorable, and true to size for even adults weighing over 100 pounds (meaning a 7 fits me, and I'm usually a 6).

    My husband, on the other hand, asked if they were Halloween purchases.


    By Blogger T Grb, on Thursday, July 26, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home