Thursday, July 12, 2007

Should We Make It A Group Effort?

Department: ugh- what to do with the STT blog?


So SlavesToTarget around the country- should we make this blog a group effort?


If you are interested in writing for the blog for no pay, just pure fun and understand that this is MY blog and I can delete anything too nuts if things get out of hand- email me at slavetotarget{AT}yahoo.com

You must give me your first name and email address so I can invite you to be a guest blogger. Please also tell me how many times a week/month you shop at Target and what you love the best about it.

xo
-STT





5 Comments:


  • So people would send you posts & you'd post them? I'm asking b/c in the Blogger group blogs I'm in, everyone gets to make posts. Or would you just retroactively remove or edit the posts if there was a problem?


    By Blogger Stephanie, on Thursday, July 12, 2007  



  • This comment has been removed by the author.


    By Blogger Lizzie Sorensen, on Friday, July 13, 2007  



  • We would invite guest bloggers to have access to post. If I don't like the post or it needs to be edited I will remove it.

    thanks!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Friday, July 13, 2007  



  • Um, hi. ME? Thanks for telling me. Please? Can I? I go to Target at least once a week. I heart the air freshner in the bathrooms. I know. But I do.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, July 15, 2007  



  • of course Mrs. Squirrel - then you can blog about their craptastic baby wipes!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Sunday, July 15, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home