Monday, July 23, 2007





Department: Shoes






So I've always been the snobby Nordstrom's Shoe Girl...until I laid eyes on these cute "peep toe" shoes on Target.com. I had been keeping my eye out in store for them and they finally arrived yesterday! They had both silver (VERY hot for fall) and black. I tried on the silver ones and as I was admiring them in the mirror a lady passed by and said "oh those would make perfect bridesmaid shoes"...at that point I decided I'd be safer with the black pair. I wore them today, all day in fact through the airport and all...no sores/no blisters! So not only are these shoes cute and fashionable they are comfortable. Not to mention i got two complements before 9am! I think I might have to make a trip back for the silver ones!









4 Comments:


  • Go back! Go back! The silver ones are fierce! They are fab shoes!


    By Blogger Mom2Amara, on Monday, July 23, 2007  



  • Ooooooo.... those are great!! If I needed new heels, which I totally don't, I'd be all over them.


    By Blogger Jill, on Monday, July 23, 2007  



  • Oh these are adorable!!! I just found your blog tonight from a link on The Felt Mouse.....LOVE IT!!! I'll let you in on a little secret...my hubby works at Target!! YEAH!!! Not only am I addicted to Target, I have my own little hunky insider.


    By Blogger Raesha D, on Wednesday, July 25, 2007  



  • I agree - the silver ones are fierce!

    I ordered the black patent and the red online.

    I found the silver ones at my local Target!

    These are such comfortable shoes!

    I love high heels and although I own a lot of shoes, I am an high heel addict and also a Slave to Tar Jay!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, July 25, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home