Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Isaac's Fall 2007 Collection

Department: Isaac makes stuff I can wear
I hear the minimalist look is back. That's good for a mom who just doesn't care to be high maintenance right now.

A quick glimpse at Isaac's 2007 Fall Collection for Target whispers "classic" to me. Lots of black, white, grey with a pop of color.

What I've seen doesn't scream at me. Some pieces are a tad bit too "tried and true." Not what I expect from Isaac. But because of its affordable prices, I'm always game for what Isaac has in store.

Here are some of my favorites (Sorry about the pixelated pictures. It's the best I could do. I'll change them out if I can find better ones.) --


I love autumn because I crave jackets! And this boxy plaid one is a must have for me. Very chic.


Pretty in pink, you'll stand out in a crowd with this pop of color. And doesn't like a touch of houndstooth in their wardrobe?


I love this look - from head to toe. The shoes are fierce. And you can't go wrong with a little black dress...especially one in taffeta.

As always, everything will be on Target.com and at select stores.

Labels:





2 Comments:


  • I agree - there look like some great Issac pieces for the fall, but I was disappointed with all the gray and black - practical, but a bit drab. I really hope they get those jackets and the dress in my store!


    By Blogger ErinLovesTarget, on Wednesday, July 18, 2007  



  • I love the pink coat. How did you find pictures of the new fall line?


    By Blogger CCS, on Friday, July 27, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home