Monday, July 23, 2007

thou shalt not covet

Department: Knocked Up

I found out last week that I am having another boy, and I couldn't be happier about that. Boys love their mamas for ever and ever, and to be honest, girls scare me. What with the hoochie-mama clothes and online predators and Girls Gone Wild videos and Mean Girls... I'll stick with my stereo-typical dirty, smelly boys, thankyouverymuch.

There was one part of me that was secretly hoping for a girl, though.... the part of me who likes to shop. There is so much more and cuter stuff for little girls out on the market these days. I have major shopping envy! I mean, at Target alone, the gear and clothes for girls is to die for. Check this stuff out: (Click on the images to find them on Target.com)











































OK... so maybe, just maybe, somebody up there knows what they're doing by giving me another boy. I don't have nearly enough closets in my condo to hide all the Target bags it would take to hold this stuff!!





3 Comments:


  • I'm currenty 6 months pregnant with my second boy. I know exactly what you mean about girls being scarier to raise, but I too covet all the wonderful cuteness for the girls.


    By Blogger passing as myself, on Monday, July 23, 2007  



  • I missed being able to shop for girl clothes too when I was pregnant with my son. But there is an upside...girls may get the better clothes, but boys for sure get the better toys!

    PS All that stuff is wayyyy cute!


    By Blogger Heather, on Monday, July 23, 2007  



  • Wait, this blog is back and no one told me?? Dammit!

    Congrats on the boy - they rock. And yay, the blog is back!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, July 24, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home