Sunday, July 22, 2007

a touch of fancy

Department: Devi Kroell

I must have been living under a rock. I don't know how I missed this! Devi Kroell is selling a line at Target!

Metallic handbags and accessories aren't for everyone. But you have to admit, you feel outright old school Hollywood glamorous when you have a hint of gold or silver on ya!

Some of my favorites include this little number...great for a night out on the town or just an afternoon when you need a touch of fancy



And this shopper -- perfect for the eco-sensitive woman who doesn't need to tote the department store paper or plastic bags



My only gripe? The badge on the front of the bags all say "Devi Kroell for Target". Devi follwers know it's from Target. I know it's from Target. And frequent fliers at Target know it's from there. But do we need to tell everyone else? Even Isaac leaves it for the tag.

See more of the collection here.

Labels: ,





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home