Sunday, January 01, 2006

Storage Ideas



Well the year is over and that means it’s time for organizing and storing. We took a trip to Target this morning to pick up a bunch of bins and storage boxes to store what we have accumulated over the past year. Can you tell that we didn’t party too much last night?

Target carries a wide assortment of storage bins, plastic totes, soft-side storage, etc … They have the pretty storage boxes from Shabby Chic for your delicate items and durable plastic totes for those holiday decorations. Right now Target has select storage and organization items for 10 – 15% off. Check out their selection to get your home in tip top shape!

Green Stripe Nesting Boxes - Set of 5

Buckle Up Boxes - Clear 16 Quart

Canvas Storage Boxes with Windows - Java Brown [3pc set]





1 Comments:


  • I, too, ventured out to Target on New Year's Eve. I had the whole store practically to myself. Picked up my Starbucks iced mocha on the way in and I stayed until closing. A safe and fun way to spend NYE, if I do say.

    On to the goods ... the whole Shabby Chic line is so adorable it practically makes me squeal with delight. The boxes are a must have, in my opinion. I hope they go on sale soon. And did you see the stationery? It calls to me every time I walk by it. I haven't given in yet though. Not sure who I would write to, but I may buy it just because it's so darn purdy.

    I didn't see the green striped boxes. Will have to look for them. They are too cute! Are they part of the Shabby Chic line?


    By Blogger hollyfaery, on Monday, January 02, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home