Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Bags ... Finally!



I go to my local Target store once a week and on every visit I stroll past the handbags. Just to see if there are any fresh releases of course. It seems like it’s been months since I last saw anything new, but today the sun was shining. Well actually it’s been cloudy all day, but to me, new bags is like a ray of sunshine. There were a number of new handbags available in different colors and styles. My favorite just released bags are the Mossimo Satchel in Bronze [shown above] and the Mossimo Bag Small Hobo in White. Naturally I bought these two handbags and they are now sitting in my closet hiding from my husband. He’ll never know!





3 Comments:


  • Ooooh, I love the first one! I really dislike white handbags, for some reason. But the bronze one is positively marvelous!


    By Blogger Candice, on Thursday, December 29, 2005  



  • I love the bronze one... I might head out there tomorrow, since I got me some Target gift cards at Christmas.


    By Blogger Liz, on Friday, December 30, 2005  



  • Cute! And on another note, Target has the most adorable new notecards & stationery out now, many in cute Valentine's Day-ish colors (pink & brown, etc.). I can spend hours in that store without even blinking, I swear.


    By Blogger hollyfaery, on Friday, December 30, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home