Thursday, December 22, 2005

That's My Bag



I’m all for making sure that I get my luggage when I fly. I always get paranoid that someone else will walk off with my possessions and not realize it till it’s too late. That’s why I believe it’s imperative that I put some sort of identifying mark on my luggage when traveling. Whether it be a piece of ribbon tied on the handles or a vibrant floral luggage tag or this … the Lug Leaf lima Luggage Belt and Tag in Orange. You can help make out your gear by strapping on this vivid and vibrant belt and tag set by Lug Leaf. The belt is adjustable and come with a closure style belt buckle. These belt and tag sets come in a wide assortment of colors and designs, and of course can be found at Target.com.





3 Comments:


  • When we flew back from Australia, in order to identify our black luggages among all the other black ones. I tied a Target bag on each luggage's handle. I spotted out luggages with no troubles.


    By Blogger Liz, on Thursday, December 22, 2005  



  • This is a neat idea. Very flashy and can be picked out in an instant....

    Only, if everyone did it, it would defeat the purpose.

    But hey! I like the design and colors!!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Thursday, December 22, 2005  



  • Great design and colors. I love the grey (although it wouldn't stand out) and the pink. Too cute!


    By Blogger hollyfaery, on Friday, December 23, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home