Thursday, December 15, 2005

STT Love Jones Soda


Slaves to Target love Jones Soda. This fact is proven as fellow STT "Rene" wrote us about the glorious holiday pack she purchased from a Target store. Not available on the Target website but supposedly in stores and delicious. I have always wanted to try it... hmm.. maybe I will head to Target tomorrow and see it for myself!


With flavors like: Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie..... Who can go wrong?
Also included: Serving spoon, moistened towelette, and wine list.
Anyway- I am thirsty now and if you are too, check out your local Target for Jones Soda's holiday pack. If you are like Rene you will think it's a "hoot".

thanks Rene!





5 Comments:


  • They should be clearanced down about 30% at most stores. My store has about 2 pallets in the backroom. They are going nowhere!


    By Blogger Laurie, on Friday, December 16, 2005  



  • Are you KIDDING me? Who in their right mind would enjoy drinking brussel sprouts? Jones Soda is NASTY. I have tried their more "normal" flavors, and those even made me sick.
    Not even the homeless in my city would want Jones Soday for FREE...sorry to say.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, December 16, 2005  



  • I have heard that those particular flavors are really disgusting and to be avoided at all costs. A radio station near me had a contest and gave a prize to the person who could stand to drink the most of the turkey flavored one. The winner threw up afterward.
    Some of the other Jones flavors are pretty good, thoug.


    By Blogger ZoesMom, on Friday, December 16, 2005  



  • This stuff is not for good taste. Some of us workers at Target got a pack and took shots of each type, they are bad.

    We now have a $200 pool for someone to try to drink 2 packs in 45 mins.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, December 16, 2005  



  • I didnt try any when they had them at my store to sample, but I am pretty sure that I could drink all of them for $200. If I were there you would have a taker on that.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Friday, December 16, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home