Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Red Glove Diaries

DESPERATELY SEEKING REPLACEMENT RED GLOVES WRITES US WITH THIS:

"I recently bought the most perfect gloves at Target. They were red yarn fingerless gloves with the mitten cover. But the most tragic thing happened. I lost the left one! Oh no! And even worse, no Target store in my area seems to have a pair. I love those gloves. I need a new pair. Would it be possible to do a Wanted Most Desperately Post?"

Well, KB from whereever you are from- there you go. We hope that someone out there can help you. Who knows maybe Target Corp can nail down a pair for you. Hey Target employees- email us at slavetotarget@yahoo.com if you locate a pair of the above mentioned gloves and we will put you intouch with your desperate shopper.





3 Comments:


  • I will even include finder's fee. I really want these gloves.


    By Blogger Kelly, on Friday, December 30, 2005  



  • Sorry, we dont have any of those gloves left at my Target store. We just marked down all the gloves to 30% off this week so it might be difficult to find them now.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Sunday, January 01, 2006  



  • To rhymes with trevor;
    I know the department would be 209 but I do not know the class or item number. From the description I am guessing that they would be Cherokee or Pro-Spirit gloves. Good luck!


    By Blogger Laurie, on Monday, January 02, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home