Monday, December 19, 2005

Stroll with Me Baby



Traveling with a child is harder than it looks. You have to remember to pack the essentials, keep an eye on your child, and tote everything from the curb to the gate. Whew what a workout! Here’s something that’s bound to make things a little easier traveling during this busy holiday season. Pick up a Sit ‘n Stroll 5-in-1 Combination Car Seat/Stroller from Target.com. This car seat combines the use of a stroller and a car seat in one. I’ve spoken to a number of parents that I’ve seen pulling this around the airport and they all rave about the convenience and easy use of this Sit ‘n Stroll. It makes me a little embarrassed watching these parents breeze through the terminal while my family and I struggle with the car seat, stroller, diaper bag, etc … Another plus is that the seat is FAA-approved, meats all car seat USA Federal Safety Standards, and can be used as both rear and forward facing. See Target.com for more details. Pick one up for you and your little one or as a last minute holiday gift!





1 Comments:


  • This would seem such a hassle to me!! I like the fact that I can just plug my son's carseat in with a snap because of the carseat base. And when they become uprights, you have to tangle the freaking belt from behind through it hole designated for the car's seat belt. It sounds like a great idea, but it just seems so tedious for me.

    HOWEVER! In cases, like traveling on the plan when it makes it such a hassle to have the carseat and stroller to check in, THEN I would be willing to give it the advantage to have it. But since I really don't fly anymore, since plane tickets cost so much and my daughter is no longer free and in most cases airlines don't really offer half price anymore, it just doesn't seem like a cost I am willing to swallow.


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, December 20, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home