Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One Egg McMuffin Please



Getting one of these will definitely cut the amount of money I spend at the Golden Arches every weekend. With the Back to Basics Egg ‘N Muffin toaster, I can make my own Egg sandwiches every morning. I was always in awe of how the eggs were cooked in a perfect round shape … ideal for those English muffins.

This toaster has a built-in side cooker that cooks and even scrambles eggs. There are adjustable toasting shades with a bagel option. The toast and egg functions can be used at the same time and both functions has an auto shutoff. A warming tray is also included for heating up bacon, ham, sausage, etc … Visit Target.com to see the current price on this item already marked for sale.





3 Comments:


  • I just bought one of these yesterday!


    By Blogger Busy Mom, on Wednesday, December 21, 2005  



  • Just found your blog and love it. I have two posts on my blog about Target - a couple of improvements I'd like them to make. Check it out when you have a chance.
    Mary


    By Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary, on Thursday, December 22, 2005  



  • My husband just added this to his list this week! At first, just hearing about it, I thought it was just another way to get the consumer to buy crap. But then I started thinking about it... It makes sense!! I'd use it, too!! Might have to get one after all.... Ah the wee woes of the consumers!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Thursday, December 22, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home