Sunday, January 01, 2006

Potty Talk

I can't even believe this. This is really one of those "what will they think of next?" type of products. Hey- I am all for potty training and making it easy on the kids but I never thought that anyone would invent a potty that congratulates kids on their potty business.

So, Fischer Price has done it. Available on Target.com in a month or so is the "Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Potty " $29.99. There is already one rave review so I say "whatever works".




I also think that the baby Bjorn potty is kind of chic. As chic as a potty can be I guess.




I like to say "potty".....





2 Comments:


  • I saw the Fisher-Price one on display at my target. It is hysterical, it makes all kinds of noises. My bathroom is too small for it, though. What CAN they come up with next? Haven't they finally come up with everything!!


    By Blogger Robin, on Monday, January 02, 2006  



  • Potty mouth.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, January 03, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home