Friday, January 13, 2006

I Got a Craving for a Ballpark Dog

Now that football season is almost ending does that mean that baseball season is upon us? Ah but if I’m wrong, I’m wrong, I was never good with baseball anyway. But one’s thing for sure I do love a good hot dog. I don’t know if it’s the atmosphere or if it’s because it’s just the thing to do, but I always eat a hot dog whenever I go to a game. Nothing beats a ballpark dog. Target believes they have the answer for those of us that don’t have season tickets to your favorite baseball team. It’s the Ballpark Rotisserie and Bun Warmer. This contraption makes baseball stadium style rotisserie grilled hotdogs. It also has stainless steel spikes to warm up those ever important buns. So get ready for the baseball season or summer, whichever comes first with the
Ballpark Hot Dog Rotisserie
and Bun Warmer
.





2 Comments:


  • That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

    BTW, Trevor, you can buy an adapter to plug into your car and plug a regular plug into it. I use one to charge up my son's gameboy on the road and we're going to use it to plug in the gamecube for a trip.


    By Blogger Rene, on Monday, January 16, 2006  



  • That's really cool!


    By Blogger Candice, on Monday, January 16, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home