Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fun Stuff At the $ spot this week & Pier One You Better Watch OUT!

First of all, no idea what all of you are talking about, my Target does not have cupholders on the carts, I even asked. Starbucks. Check. Cupholders. NO.

The $1 spot is out of control delicious this week. Eiffel Tower wine stoppers, little dishes etc that say fun things in French, tiny forks for Fondu- it's amazing. The V-day selection is super fab too, I don't know that I will be sending out cards but if I do I am going back there to get some. I think that I still have time.... tick tock tick tock.




Watch out Pier 1. The Global Bazar has hit. Ok, Ok, I know this stuff is made in other countries, countries that deserve to make money off of our style and our desire to own these hot products but the prices are a little steep. I mean I LOVE this one pillow, it's silk and brown and pink but its $24.99! GASP. I just can't get it. It's a PILLOW. Anyway- too overwhelming, must go back and peruse the Global Bazar again.




I hope that for my wallets sake it's all on super discount in 3 months like my dear buddy, Thomas O'Brien. Do not know what happened there but OOH Honey! His Shizzle is down to red tags in the store, not online(yet) ... red tags people.





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home