Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Season Pass



The ability to control live TV … what a feeling that is. With the TIVO digital video recorder you can pause, rewind, instant replay, slow-motion, etc … through live TV programs. Imagine the ability to have your own instant replay on that all important football game. Having TIVO also gives you the capability to setup Season Passes. You can find and program recordings of your favorite television programs, movies, etc …

I have TIVO and find it indispensable. I love the fact that I can fast forward through commercials while watching recordings of my much loved TV programs. It’s fabulous to be able to pause and rewind the scenes I missed while my dogs are barking at the neighborhood cat or while my toddler spills his bowl of cereal while sitting on the sofa. Pick up a TIVO recorder at Target and you’ll understand it when I say … Once you go TIVO you can NEVER go back.





2 Comments:


  • Y'all know I'm nuts about Target, now y'all will know I'm nuts about TiVo too. I live on a fire route...and far too often I've had to use the instant replay button to catch a Jon Stewart quip that was drowned out by the wail of a siren. I believe that there's a $150 rebate on 40hr TiVos. The offer is from TiVo, so I believe you could purchase the box at Target and get the rebate forms at TiVo.com. Your mileage may vary, but at $50 after rebate, you really can't afford NOT to have one.


    By Blogger spazeboy, on Thursday, December 15, 2005  



  • if i had TIVO i would never leave the house and be 50 more pounds overweight!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Thursday, December 15, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home