Thursday, September 22, 2005

Going Global!!


Today we were written up in a blog that can be found here. http://aiquefome.blogspot.com/

If you happen to be able to translate we would be grateful. We are pretty sure they are not talking smack about us though because here is the last quote "Minha próxima missão é ir ao Pão de Açúcar, meu supermercado favorito!" and I may not be too good with foreign languages (or english for that matter, as some grammar whores have pointed out) but I believe favorito means favorite.

Buenos Bullseye!





3 Comments:


  • I think it means that it's the closest shop to where they live, and that it's their favorite...


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, September 22, 2005  



  • I love Target! And I speak Portuguese. Here is a rough translation:
    "One day, while surfing the web, I found this site. In it, two young ladies declare without stopping their love for North American superstore, Target. They constantly repeat that the site is not affiliated with the store,
    but that they are obsessed with every single thing that is for sale there.
    I admit that I, too, am obsessed. I love a supermarket! One of the worst things about being stuck at home after surgery is not being able to go shopping. Yesterday, I went to Extra and made my first purchase in over two months.
    Oh, smell of fresh fruit, oh, guy playing electronic keyboard near the fish, toilet paper on sale…
    Total ecstasy!
    No, my life wasn’t always like this. It was a diet that augmented my love for household shopping. But I must be strong: going to the supermarket isn’t the only diversion people are as dear as the biggest temptations in the market. (This sentence escapes me: To see all the contests/new brands of cookies and chocolates is a total rip-off?) My next mission is to go to Pao de Acucar, my favorite supermarket!"


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, September 22, 2005  



  • Elleninha-

    thank you so much!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Thursday, September 22, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home