Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sprawl Out

So something struck me last week and I felt confined at my desk therefore I have been working from my dining room table ever since. Just me and my laptop and we feel more accomplished, lighter, less stressed. What could be the reason? Maybe I need a new desk.

I just feel so blah about my current mission style pier one sad excuse for a desk and want a bigger more official work space. PLUS I don't want to share with my hubby anymore.

I like this one, its 64"!! That seems big. THE DESK

It's web only which means it has to be delivered! This is great because as much as I am all about "team lift" at Target stores it sucks when you go shopping alone to hide it from your husband and then there is no "team" just you, dragging the thing out to your car.



SNAP! - Here is an idea- hey Target Corp- since you LOVE this blog and you want me to keep doing it why don't you spring for the $199 and send me this desk. My thought process and ability to blog better will be instantaneous and you will surely benefit. Email me at slavetotarget@yahoo.com and I will tell you where I live... but you are smart, you probably already know. Thanks! I cannot wait for my new desk.

love, red cart romance





7 Comments:


  • I have 2 of these desks and absolutely love them. Good quality for the price!!!!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, September 21, 2005  



  • I bet they rock. Well let's see if Target sends me one. They must be boxing it up to ship right now. They just must.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Wednesday, September 21, 2005  



  • "Thanks! I cannot wait for my new desk. love, red cart romance"

    LOL!! oh, that killed me!

    i would love to see them send you one! i mean it would seem only fair... i check your blog every day, and consequently end up on Target's site just about that often as well... time for them to say thanks for all the free advertising!


    By Blogger krysten, on Wednesday, September 21, 2005  



  • I have definitely spent more time on Target.com as a result of this blog.


    By Blogger Peeved Michelle, on Wednesday, September 21, 2005  



  • Yeah I want it pretty bad. We will see and I will SO let you all know if I get one either way. I don't even care what color it is- I don't even care if it is a floor model....

    I really am going to need more room to continue writing, my brain needs to breathe and I need a bigger space for my lattes, after all I am moving to a town with 2 targets within 5 minutes of my new house. What the F am I going to do? I am getting tingly just thinking about it.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Wednesday, September 21, 2005  



  • Love this blog! And love the desk, I hope you get it!

    Have any of you tried the new Target Photo Lab yet? It is amazing, the best guest service and my pictures look great. I also just heard you can upload your digital photos on Target.com and have them printed at a store!!!! How cool is that.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 23, 2005  



  • A blogging friend of mine recently pointed me to your blog and I love it! Love Target, too! And at long last, we're getting one with 50 miles of where I live. :)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 30, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home