Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Can Never Be Too Safe



On the local news this morning there was a story on carbon monoxide poisoning. Thus introducing our safety lesson this week, how to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning. You can never be too careful when it comes to carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide has no discernable odor and is invisible, which makes it hard for us to detect. The First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm will alert you upon detection with two distinct horns. Warnings will also be supplied before smoke or carbon monoxide levels get to be too dangerous. There is also a test/silencer button in cases of when you accidentally burn the toast and need to turn the alarm off. Remember to change the battery every six months.

This may not be a hip find but it’s definitely cool to safeguard you and your family. The First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm can be found of course, at Target.com.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home