Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am in a bad

mood today

yes bad bad bad. negative bad.

This is when I wish that I had a pretty skirt to flit around my house in. For some reason skirts and heels lighten my mood and make me feel pretty as if I am Donna Reed or something.

Here is a skirt I like, it is taffeta and I enjoy the idea of it!




PS. if you hate Target and are thinking of complaining- please spare me. I don't care. Tell Target themselves- here is their info. HELLO we don't work for Target, there is nothing that we can do. I will say that I think that expecting anyone to live off of minimum wage is ridiculous but this is not the place to get all crazy and once again, there is nothing that we can do. If you have no idea why I am ranting please visit the comments section of the previous post.

While we do believe in free speech we do not like to be in a bad mood.

CONTACT TARGET





7 Comments:


  • Yikes! Hopefully this might cheer you up. I wanted to tell you that your site is the first one I go to each and every day. I am so grateful that you publish this blog. I am from Minnesota and am very aware of all the wonderful things that TARGET does for the community and their employees. Thank you for your fun site and know that I don't agree at all with that post. Thanks so much for your fun blog! GO TARGET!!!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, September 15, 2005  



  • Yeah Minnesota!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, September 15, 2005  



  • People are confused and misguided sometimes, ok, alot. Don't let it get you down! You just keep on having fun pushing that red cart around :)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • Wooohooo - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who checks this site each morning. It's just such a nice way to kick off my morning before knuckling down to work!

    Love this site! Keep it up!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • Damn. People are stupid. Skirts are nice.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • I check this site all the friggin time. You ladies do WONDERFUL work. Don't let one nasty person get you down.


    By Blogger Jenn, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • Yeah, keep up the good work here, I enjoy finding out what cool buys you have found for us.

    As far as the rants that person made on every post in here, I think they just are upset because they don't get the employee discount anymore...bet that's why they are angry at the world.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 16, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home