Friday, September 16, 2005

Faux Fur



Does every girl need a piece of faux fur in her closet? I’m not sure but as for me I know I had a faux leopard coat once upon a time and I loved wearing it in the cool winter months. If you would like a piece of faux fur but don’t want to invest too much into it check out the assorted items offered at Target.com. They have boleros, vests, fur-trimmed jackets, and handbags galore.

I especially love the Calla Lily Faux Fur Bolero for evenings out. But hell I’m a mother of a toddler … when do I get to go out? It’s nice to dream. A little more realistic for me is the Reversible Faux Fur Vest in Leopard print. You get two vests in one with this article. This reversible vest has one side covered in fabulous faux fur in leopard print. The other side is wind and water resistant vinyl. I can go from sporty to stylish in seconds. Visit Target.com to see more of their faux fur collection and hopefully please PETA at the same time.





3 Comments:


  • love your blog.
    i love faux fur. i love the creamy white calla lily color. i love TARGET. i also love Shopaholic series and i'm 3 chapters in to weekend in paris. :)


    By Blogger {cuppakim}, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • Not a fan of the faux fur, but I have to confess... I've been to Target three times this week. Twice during the "morning huddle" when the store first opens. There's a store just a few blocks from my son's daycare and I can easily pop in after I drop him off.... I have a problem... :-)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, September 16, 2005  



  • Love the site.
    Love the faux fur.
    Thrilled to see the promoting faux and not real. :D
    Ya'll are fantastic.
    Love visiting.
    Have passed on your sites info to all my Target loving friends so they can enjoy it too...
    Kudos to you.
    :D


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, September 17, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home