Saturday, September 24, 2005

2 - Slaves - A - Shopping

and a dog in a red cart.......



Some fellow STT (Slaves To Target) have recently written in about their finds at Target shops across the country and we would like to share:

First from STT Beth who writes this blog and takes her dog shopping for shoes:
Click on JUSTMYCUPOFTEA for funny pics and witty banter


Second we have STT Sara from TX. She is ultra observant and saw in the recent issue of Domino Magazine ( Magazine about shopping for your home) that a lovely new designer Thomas O'Brien now has a line at Target. Very "vintage modern" as STT Sara says and we think that sounds super!





2 Comments:


  • Love love the site! keep up the good work. I've added you to my blogroll.


    By Blogger alexis, on Monday, September 26, 2005  



  • I found out about this site in my local paper. I too am a diehard STT. AHHH! I spend WAY too much money there. I think I must have updated my wedding registry ninety times already (the wedding isn't until Jan :S )! Anyway..I HAD to comment on the pug in the cart! I too have a pug who is black and named Namoi. It's too bad Emma doesn't live here..they could be STT partner pugs! I am TOTALLY bringing my pug the next time and putting her in the cart...if they yell I'll tell them to check out the site! :)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 03, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home