Sunday, August 07, 2005

Isaac Mizrahi Fall Preview



It's here! The Fall Preview collection from Isaac Mizrahi is now available at Target.com. I've been waiting to see this ever since I read an article about Target's Runway Show. Yes, they had a fashion runway show in New York earlier. You go Target!

These are some pieces that I'd love to add to my wardrobe. Above you'll find Isaac's Patchwork Suede Skirt. Love the colors and love the suede.


For a fab night out I'd fancy wearing this black layered tulle skirt. Imagine getting this classy piece from Target!


On those days I'm feeling a little sassy, I'll put on my Isaac Mizrahi Taupe Microsuede Stiletto Boots. It would be so chic paired with a marvelous denim or cord skirt.


When the rain arrives, I'll be ready and stylish in Isaac Mizrahi's White Logo Rain Boots. Who cares if there are puddles all over the place? I know my feet won't get wet and still be stylish with these boots on my footsies!

Visit Target.com to see more of the Fall Preview from Isaac Mizrahi!





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home