Wednesday, August 03, 2005

We have a winner!

So last night I put a tough question out there... What is this?





We asked readers to write in and guess. Sure you could have searched though Target.com to find out but we hope that you were honest - you filthy dirty cheaters!

2 people actually tied for first place by writing in at the same time! They also had the best guess with Tissue/Toilet Paper Holder! As promised here is your shout out:

YEAH! YOU ROCK! Jamie in NJ and CoutureAdcct!


And yes it is infact a Toilet Paper Holder. Hey, whatever you want in your bathroom is fine with me.






1 Comments:


  • ha! I just added this to my wedding registry... I also added the "live carnivorous plants" from a couple weeks ago, but it mysteriously disappeared.


    By Blogger savvy, on Wednesday, August 03, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home