Thursday, August 04, 2005

Didn't Make it Under $100 This Time

Today my son and I took our weekly trip to Target to make a few purchases. Of course a few turned out to be too many purchases! Here's a summary of what I bought today.


Above is a fabulous diaper bag I found at Target by a company called Mandalay. The bag is a messenger style similar to the messenger bags from Wendy Bellisimo. The Mandalay diaper bag above is suede with roomy pockets inside. There also is a matching changing pad included. This lovely bag was selling for only $24.99 compared to $59.99 for a bag from Wendy Bellisimo's line. I took these pictures myself at home so you'll have to excuse the quality.


Other items I purchased is more of the New Place New Space stationery accessories, I'm addicted to their patterns and designs. I'm crazy about the chic Granny Style Overnight Makeup bag I acquired. It's got spacious pockets with and without zippers. There is a hanger so that you can drape the bag on a hook for convenience. The bag also comes with a stylish faux diamond brooch. You can't really see it but it's on the bottom right hand corner.

Rounding out my shopping expedition are:
~ Health & Beauty items [Dove Sensitive Skin bodywash, Garnier root lifter, Purell sanitizer, hair clips]
~ for my son [pacifiers, disposable bibs, Parents keys toy, toddler wipes, socks, pacifier keeper, See 'n Say junior, disposable snack cups]
~ snacks [Doritos]

Now I have to go and hide these shopping bags from my husband!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home