Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Polka Your Laptop Over



Are you tied to your laptop? Tired of transporting your laptop in a lackluster black ziptop messenger-style bag? Need a bit of style? If so, take a look at the Black and White Polka Dot Flap-Over Laptop Carrying Case from Target. If I actually had time to go out and surf the internet while still keeping an eye on my 1 year old son, I'd get this case. This carrying case comes with secure comfy straps and an easy-to-close flap. The inside is lined with white quilting to ensure that your laptop is protected from unexpected bumps and bangs. There's an exterior pocket to store your essential files, as well as a side pocket to stow your cell phone, pens, or your MP3 player. This carrying case and other laptop bag styles can be found at target's website. Check it out!





4 Comments:


  • Ack! I LOVE this bag: I have it in pink: BUT, it breaks! The straps break away from the rest of the bag. I bought one, it broke, but I was still loving it, so I bought another one. This one broke too! It's sad, because this bag is rockin'! It has cute insulation-ish stuff that protects the laptop too. I recommend insurance. :)


    By Blogger Alison, on Wednesday, August 03, 2005  



  • Alison

    Did you tell customer service? Target customer service rocks! Another reason to love them...


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Wednesday, August 03, 2005  



  • Again, I am late to the party.

    I have the other style of this bag, which has a zipped top and a removable shoulder strap. I initially chose the style you've pictured here, but there's something very important to know about it: it isn't as roomy inside as the other style, and some laptops won't actually fit. My Sony VAIO from late 2003 needed something bigger, which is why I went with the other style. I'm happy with it but I basically use it as laptop padding in a larger bag.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 10, 2005  



  • also - these are knockoffs of Acme laptop bags, which are literally 5x more expensive and up!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 10, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home