Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Giddy Up What?

Ok sorry to rain on the Issac parade but I really really need to get this off of my chest. In no way is this a anti-love of Target post but seriously- what is up with Jodphers? Riding boots? Are you serious?




I can't handle it. I am willing to wager that I will see a lot of these left over through the Fall at my local Target stores and on a sad rack with tiny red stickers saying $3.49 on them by the time the holidays roll around.

If you think that this style is a YEAH! Leave your comments below at the beep. IF you think this style is a NAY! Leave your comments below at the beep.

- The people at Target are watching so let's show them what Target Addicts really want. Hey, if I am wrong I will buy a pair and take a picture and show you my fat ass in the most unflattering cut I can imagine. If you bought these and you think you look HOT- send a pic and I will post it. We will give a prize to the hottest looking jodpher wearing Slave To Target.

okay........
BEEP





4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home