Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cute Creature Comforts



In looking for a humidifier for myself I came across these adorable humidifiers from Target.com. These animal shaped 1 gallon humidifiers offers whisper quiet actions and has an auto shutoff when the tank is empty. The humidifiers come in five delightful animal shapes. There is a panda [see above], dog, cat, frog [see below] and elephant.

Pick up one of these endearing humidifiers at Target.com. Heck, they're so sweet I think I'll get one for myself!





3 Comments:


  • Darn! With my allergy to dust mites I can't have a humidifier, which is a shame because they are just about the cutest things I've ever seen. If I could, I'd choose the frog.

    Love the site!


    By Blogger Maura, on Wednesday, August 10, 2005  



  • I'm torn between the panda and the frog. Maybe I'll just get both, one for me and one for my son ... then we can switch from time to time. He'll never know the difference, just think it was a new toy!


    By Blogger RedHotShopper, on Wednesday, August 10, 2005  



  • Hey!

    Did u end up getting that humidifier? I am thinking of driving down to the states just for that ( i live in toronto, canada) and I wanted to know if you have any user feedback about the product.

    thanks!


    By Blogger J'Adore, on Monday, October 31, 2005  


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home