Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cute Creature Comforts



In looking for a humidifier for myself I came across these adorable humidifiers from Target.com. These animal shaped 1 gallon humidifiers offers whisper quiet actions and has an auto shutoff when the tank is empty. The humidifiers come in five delightful animal shapes. There is a panda [see above], dog, cat, frog [see below] and elephant.

Pick up one of these endearing humidifiers at Target.com. Heck, they're so sweet I think I'll get one for myself!





2 Comments:


  • Darn! With my allergy to dust mites I can't have a humidifier, which is a shame because they are just about the cutest things I've ever seen. If I could, I'd choose the frog.

    Love the site!


    By Blogger Maura, on Wednesday, August 10, 2005  



  • Hey!

    Did u end up getting that humidifier? I am thinking of driving down to the states just for that ( i live in toronto, canada) and I wanted to know if you have any user feedback about the product.

    thanks!


    By Blogger Abi, on Monday, October 31, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home