Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Deck Your Walls

Department: Decor

Is the wallpaper craze still alive? It's hard to keep up with such things. If designers had their way, we'd be changing our home decor as often as we change our panties. Well, I personally still think the modern, bold graphic wallpaper is pretty hip. Then, just the other night my hubby thought he was really on to something when he wondered aloud if wallpaper was ever going to make a come back. And I thought I was out of touch...

Graham & Brown is a UK designer of cool, modern wallpaper - and *of course* they sell through Target online. The styles range from 70s throwbacks



to modern minimalist graphic designs



But -- I'm still partial to the classic forest mural



Reminds me of the mural in the Burger King we frequented back in the day...

For those of you that are afraid of committing to a interior design trend that could leave you scrambling for the steamer tomorrow when your favorite designer says wallpaper is sooo out of date, you might try Wall Pops

Small, repositionable wall stickers. Maybe you can change your decor as often as you change your underwear?

~jen~





1 Comments:


  • My husband asked me the same thing (re: wallpaper) last month. It was pretty funny. I'm glad to have discovered your blog today. In fact, I think I might blog about it on my blog!


    By Blogger Stephanie, on Thursday, August 30, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home