Sunday, July 29, 2007

Target Swag

Department: Free stuff

After 7 agonizingly long months, the Target store conveniently located 3 minutes from my house finally reopened after a whole store remodel. I can now get back on track with my frequent visitation schedule to my favorite store! I received my invite to the grand re-opening last week



including a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $25 or more.

The store looked very nice - totally different layout, and much larger food section. No garden center, though, which kind of sucks. They were giving away swag bags



and here was what was inside. Pretty decent assortment of health care items. The store also had some grand opening sale prices for certain items, which I assume were not the same as the advertised sale prices at other Target stores.

A shiny new cart, an Icee and reusable shopping bags full of new stuff = a little slice of heaven...



~jen~





8 Comments:


  • So awesome that your Target (YT) has reusable bags. When I take my not Target brand reusable bags in the checkers look very confused. And then relieved when I offer to bag my own stuff.

    I was in MT (my Target) today and picked up boxes of RoseArt crayons, 24 count for 12 cents. Can never have enough boxes of crayons. Fun for kids of all ages!


    By Blogger Cat, on Sunday, July 29, 2007  



  • Got to love swag!

    I'm so with Catherine. I have a tote that I bring with me to stores like Target so I don't have to waste any more plastic bags. But each and every time, the cashiers looks at me like I'm from another planet! Wish we had Target resusable bags...your's is so cute!


    By Blogger Mom2Amara, on Sunday, July 29, 2007  



  • Oooooooooo nice!! We've had a couple brand new Targets open up in Chicago and I love getting to them before anybody else discovers them!!


    By Blogger Jill, on Monday, July 30, 2007  



  • I want some of the resuable bags!!! My hubby said his Target has not gotten any and he has heard nothing about it....do any of your girls have them at yours???


    By Blogger Raesha D, on Thursday, August 02, 2007  



  • Wow. Awesome.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, August 04, 2007  



  • OK, now I'm hoping a target nearby closes - just so I can go to the reopening - you made out like a bandit!


    By Blogger Angi, on Sunday, August 05, 2007  



  • In FL every Target had a garden center. Here in MO none of them do! (They always had beautiful orchids, I miss that.)


    By Blogger Sarah and Jack, on Monday, August 06, 2007  



  • The bags are great, they come in two sizes...a small, self enclosed version and a larger tote. The Target Reusable Bags are only available in California and at www.bullseyeshop.com/

    Wink in Minneapolis designed the bag, but does not sell them.


    By Blogger wink, on Wednesday, August 08, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home