Saturday, November 18, 2006

Navy Gravy

Department: Bags

Navy never really appealed to me until now. I keep walking past this navy Rafe clutch but I think next time I will grab it and buy it instead of walking by!

Navy is the new IT color, I am declaring that now.



Sorry I have not been posting a lot. I have been shopping a lot at Target though. I ran in a few hours ago and bought Eloise Christmas and Mary Poppins DVD's because my kid was screaming in the back seat "MORE MARY POPPINS". Hubby circled the lot with the screamer and I ran in and out. I did take advantage and skimmed the jewelry section first for a chunky necklace but then I felt momguilt set in and I dashed out of there!!





3 Comments:


  • I agree Navy is the "It" color for this season.

    Oh and as a regular reader I am glad to see you back.


    By Blogger Super Mom, on Sunday, November 19, 2006  



  • This clutch seriously rules!

    Heads up ladies... I just got my Vogue magazine in the mail (nicole kidman on cover) and there is a big article on the next GO international designers: Proenza Schouler. There are pics of the new line as well. Hits stores February.


    By Blogger C1976, on Tuesday, November 21, 2006  



  • I'm craving that clutch as well... and I *love* Rafe... I haven't been to see the bags in person yet, but I probably will on Black Friday!


    By Blogger fashiongirl, on Wednesday, November 22, 2006  


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home