Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RAFE bags at Target- No Joke.

Department: Guest Bloggers


Dear Red Cart Romance,

First of all, let me tell you how I love reading all your blogs. I love Target and was so pleasantly surprised to find a website dedicated to all who are “slaves” to this store. I always go in and tell myself that I just need to make a quick run to get what I need and guess what? Three hours later, I’m still in the store.

Anyway, I read that you are currently busy and need fellow STT’s to help you out. I went to Target today to get some items for my baby daughter’s 1st birthday party on Sunday (October 29) and stopped dead in my tracks as I was passing by the handbag section. There right in front of me, barely noticeable, is a small section of RAFE FOR TARGET handbags! I’ve always loved this New York handbag & accessories designer and was actually saving up to buy myself one of his handbags.

I bought myself the patent leather clutch in vanilla.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_9/601-5386998-2746534?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GLT5M2
Its also available in black, brown and navy.

The doctor’s bag, hobo and satchel are also great! I’m tempted to buy those! Oh what’s a girl to do? If I start thinking about it for more than 3 days, I’ll probably go back and buy them and try to hide them from my husband….hehehehe!
http://www.target.com/gp/browsehtml/ref=sc_iw_r_1_0/601-5386998-2746534?ie=UTF8&node=288969011
The quality is very good and it has the typical Rafe fabric lining on the inside.





7 Comments:


  • OH MY GOD! I was just at Target this weekend dropping $150+ and I didn't see anything like that. That hobo style bag is just incredible and I really, really need a brown purse. Thanks for the tip!


    By Blogger Karen, on Tuesday, October 31, 2006  



  • I JUST saw the ad on the back of this week's US Magazine - GORGEOUS looking purses. I love Rafe! I have to go to Target!!


    By Blogger Lisa Riley, on Tuesday, October 31, 2006  



  • God bless the Target geniuses that came up with this whole "guest designer" concept!


    By Blogger Mom O Matic, on Wednesday, November 01, 2006  



  • I have the satchel and the clutch and I love them both!


    By Blogger Tisheenyu, on Saturday, November 11, 2006  



  • Not happy with Target today... Bought a Camera the same day that my hubby bought the same one. Upon returning one of them we were hit with a restocking fee of $30!!! Explaining the issue was completely useless. Is it possible that the store operations people can not make a judgment call??? Well I guess it is just one more instance where people want to get paid for doing nothing.


    By Blogger disappointed, on Tuesday, December 19, 2006  



  • HEY, DISSAPOINTED!!
    "Well I guess it is just one more instance where people want to get paid for doing nothing"
    YOU'RE SUCH A DUMBASS!! DON'T YOU THINK THEY'RE SOME STRICT POLICIES??


    By Blogger blue-collar bee., on Monday, March 12, 2007  




  • Türkçe dublaj ve yabancı film izle dublaj film izle sadece çizgi film canlı karakter filmler yapılmaktadır.


    By Blogger sedef mavisi, on Saturday, March 06, 2021  


Post a Comment

<< Home