Monday, September 18, 2006

I need you :"Tribeca Chair"

Department: find it for me


Another reader request. I love this, I feel like I am a match maker for the ultimate love, the love of Target.

tribeca chair - i don't know what color she wants.....




Here is the message, if you can help leave a message in comments:


I desperately need to find two of the Tribeca chairs that just recently went on clearance. The Target in my hometown allegedly has 2 (the system-wide computer says they have 2 but the store claims they don't), but they weren't on display and the employees refused to check the backroom for them. Needless to say, I was very disappointed! Also, did you know that Target will not hold any clearance items for customers? Regardless, I'm looking to find 2 more of these chairs. Do you think your readers might be able to help me out? I'm located in Illinois and am willing to drive almost anywhere in the state. Indianapolis and St. Louis are also possibilities. Alternately, if any of your readers know of a way I can buy these chairs and have them shipped to me I would greatly appreciate it.





1 Comments:


  • I worked at Target, and can attest to the statement that clearance items will NOT be held (if not paid for ;))

    I grumbled about this, as my husband holds the bigger purse strings - but clearance is clearance baby, first there gets it ALL! As long as one can pay.

    Besides if Target held everything for customers - they'd need a store room for just doing that...


    By Blogger elzie, on Tuesday, September 19, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home