Monday, July 31, 2006

Paul & Joe- I can smell it!

Department: Designer Duds

I am SO excited about this whole Paul and Joe line that will be in Target soon. They had the P&J boutique party this past Thursday night. Where was I in these pics? Why am I not invited? GEESH. I am way prettier than Kimberly Stewart, she is skinnier though...

See pics at this super cool celeb photo site http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?keyword=Paul%20and%20Joe%20Target%20Boutique%20072706&search_type=headline

I can't wait to see the line in person. VC (a blog superfan) just wrote in that she saw it and it's fab!





3 Comments:


  • so should I tell you that my hubby works for Target headquarters and I get a discount? or should I tell you that along with my discount I also get another discount from my Target card??


    By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, on Wednesday, August 02, 2006  



  • i can't wait to get that paul & joe kimono dress...its gorgeous!!!

    p.s.-love your blog!

    ~Haute Girl
    http://whatshaute.blogspot.com


    By Blogger What's Haute, on Saturday, August 05, 2006  



  • Once again I'm disappointed at the line. Though the clothes are cute, the fabric are cheap, very Forever 21.


    By Blogger Liz, on Saturday, August 05, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home