Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coming Out From Under My Rock

Department: I am still here

So sorry about my slackage lately. Very very busy girl. I feel like there is not much for me to write about as nothing on T.com is exciting me these days however I still manage to hit my local store and drop about $150 a week on items I absolutely have to have. Why is the cool stuff in the store not on the web so that I can show you? UGH

I like this though. Don't need it since I have central air but it reminds me of these fans that they used in my gym in highschool while I took my SAT's. So retro 60's. Eventhough I graduated from highschool in the 90's.

I would almost rather have this cool fan (pardon the pun) than central air.






6 Comments:


  • Glad to see a new post. I do adore that style of fan.

    Blogs are like drugs. You can't start giving it to us on a regular basis just to rip it away.

    I mean that in a nice way.


    By Blogger R. Robyn, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  



  • I know it's gotta be hectic to try to come up with new stuff. The fan is cool, tho. Even the last couple of times I went it was the same stuff in the dollar bins. But I did buy the softest towels ever from the Thomas O'Brien collection.
    Once we are midway through summer I'm sure they'll have lots of cool new stuff.
    I still love you anyway.


    By Blogger Lisa, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  



  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


    By Blogger Lisa, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  



  • Keep your eyes peeeled target lovers...soon will bring endcap changes...Largly in pets, housewares and home decor. Also be looking at our totally reset intimates dept. and coming SOON...a BIG(ish) change to the "dollar bins" in less than a month.

    Darrin
    TGT Team Member


    By Blogger Darrin, on Thursday, June 29, 2006  



  • Have to agree with Lisa. Those Thomas O'Brien towels are to die for. I didn't need towels, but bought all new ones for my bathroom anyways! They are so soft, I don't know how they do it. Tons better than the department store ones that are even more expensive. Highly recommend.
    :D


    By Blogger Emmylou21, on Friday, June 30, 2006  



  • Maybe you should invest in a digital camera so you can take pics of all the loot you get at the store. :)


    By Blogger toryriffic, on Friday, June 30, 2006  


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home