Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coming Out From Under My Rock

Department: I am still here

So sorry about my slackage lately. Very very busy girl. I feel like there is not much for me to write about as nothing on T.com is exciting me these days however I still manage to hit my local store and drop about $150 a week on items I absolutely have to have. Why is the cool stuff in the store not on the web so that I can show you? UGH

I like this though. Don't need it since I have central air but it reminds me of these fans that they used in my gym in highschool while I took my SAT's. So retro 60's. Eventhough I graduated from highschool in the 90's.

I would almost rather have this cool fan (pardon the pun) than central air.






3 Comments:


  • Glad to see a new post. I do adore that style of fan.

    Blogs are like drugs. You can't start giving it to us on a regular basis just to rip it away.

    I mean that in a nice way.


    By Blogger Robyn, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  



  • I know it's gotta be hectic to try to come up with new stuff. The fan is cool, tho. Even the last couple of times I went it was the same stuff in the dollar bins. But I did buy the softest towels ever from the Thomas O'Brien collection.
    Once we are midway through summer I'm sure they'll have lots of cool new stuff.
    I still love you anyway.


    By Blogger Girlgoyles, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  



  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


    By Blogger Girlgoyles, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home