Thursday, July 06, 2006

Media Blitz!

Department: ms. popular


I have really been Ms. Popularity lately! I have been interviewed 3 times in the last month or so about this blog and I have to tell you, being this popular is just exhausting!

I can't get into too many details but 1 very famous newspaper, 1 book coming out and another famous newspaper article will soon or have already hit the stands with quotes and the like from MOI!


On another note- Where Is My Red Hot Shop? Has anyone seen it? I am all over Target.com and can't find the RHS link..... Am I blind?

I am going to have to start taking my camera into Target with me because there is just nothing good online to post about. I am not sure if that is against the rules though... photos in the store...





5 Comments:


  • http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=redhotshop&ref=sc_iw_r_12_0


    By Blogger Martina, on Thursday, July 06, 2006  



  • wow sorry to dissapoint you nessahead, I didn't know it was my full time job to keep you personally entertained and happy. As I have said before, I have a full time job, a family and I do this for fun. And for the record- if there was cool stuff at Target lately to post about- I would. you are just jealous you are not in the WashPost.
    xoxoxo
    RCR


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Thursday, July 06, 2006  



  • Haahaa.

    I think ONE post does a good blogger make. Especially if its about Target.

    Because we all know we love that store.


    By Blogger Eileen Clare, on Thursday, July 06, 2006  



  • Camera phones aren't the best resolution, but you can take the pictures so sneakily.


    By Blogger Carina, on Saturday, July 08, 2006  



  • FYI You should be able to always get to Red Hot Shop by using following address: Target.com/RedHotShop.

    Hope that helps. :)


    By Blogger CF, on Sunday, July 09, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home